It's the HALLOWEEN Ride!!!!
We could not think of any better neighborhood to take this ride to! We will be meeting at the R Bar & Inn (http://bit.ly/oewLBb) at 7:00 PM, to gather, drink and be merry! Then the ride will hit the streets of the city's oldest neighborhoods, bringing bike tricks and treating everyone to a "Happy Thursday"s along the way!
If you are wondering how to costume for this Halloween ride, it's easy! Dress scary or sexy, or bring a pumpkin!
Grab some bags of candy, find your inner zombie, put a broom on your bike so you can bring your witch! We hear Pumkinhead will ride again! Ghosts from our past rides may even come out!
Start your Halloween weekend off with a Happy Thursday!
- We respect all drivers, no matter what they drive
- We obey all laws, and watch out for our fellow riders
- We leave no trace (treats not trash!)
- Oil your chain
- Tighten up your nuts and brake cables
- Put air in your tires
- Bring a patch kit and extra tube
- Bring something to share!
Less Gears=More Cheers!
Have a HAPPY THURSDAY, Everyday!
Our Facebook Group