- 1st Thursday of the month "Uptown"- Squeal Bar-B-Q at 8400 Oak St..
- 2nd Thursday of the month "Mid-City"- Finn McCools at 3701 Banks st.
- 3rd Thursday of the month "CBD/French Quarter"- The Bar 12 at 601 South Peters St.
- 4th Thursday of the month "Can be Anywhere" - Check NOLA Social Ride's Facebook Group for Info
We start at a place that has food/drinks/bathrooms, because we know that some cruisers come straight from work. We then ride for about 30-45mins and stop at a park or a chill spot for about 15mins, then we ride for about 30-45min. We end at a waterhole for drink or an eatery for grub.
(Photo taken by Andrew O'Malley on the Caped Cruise-ador Ride)
What to expect if you attend a "Happy Thursday NOLA" Ride.
- We are not a bar crawl as we only stop at a place for drinks at the end. We might have a few during the chill spot. :)
- We are a slow paced, fun bicycle ride that welcomes all bikers: cruisers, road racers, mountain riders, custom wheels...etc.
- We have no other agenda other than getting together to ride bicycles.
- Oh and don't be surprised if you show up and everyone is in costumes.